proportional valve test

bahman

we had a problem with our system that i'll explained to you as followed:
i worked in the tunneling job.our excavation have stoped before yesteday becouse we had a alarm so-called(cutting wheel brake pressure switch)and it shows us its brake engaged and it sence by a proximity switch.for new excavation this alarm should was released.
in accordance with the plc programm.potentiomete wich belong cutter head speed dosnt worked that with its turning we could adjust cutting wheel speed.potentiometer sent its data to plc and plc it sent to analog amplifier(vt 3000) and then it after command used for control of pilot proportional valve .so we checked our system step by step.
1-checking of pressure
2-checking of potetiometer
3-checking of analog amplifier
4-checking of propotional valve magnet by direct 24 v
5-opening of proximity switch
when we open the proximity switch we observed oil around it.it was damaged.now,our client claimed your test for valve wasnt corect becouse plc output was out of service .this during we dont turn the cutterhead.while we claimed cutter head brake has been leakage and couse our proximity switch damaged.so any body could help me which idea is correct? our test for propotional valve was correct or no?

thank you bahman

we had a problem with our system that i'll explained to you as followed:
i worked in the tunneling job.our excavation have stoped before yesteday becouse we had a alarm so-called(cutting wheel brake pressure switch)and it shows us its brake engaged and it sence by a proximity switch.for new excavation this alarm should was released.
in accordance with the plc programm.potentiomete wich belong cutter head speed dosnt worked that with its turning we could adjust cutting wheel speed.potentiometer sent its data to plc and plc it sent to analog amplifier(vt 3000) and then it after command used for control of pilot proportional valve .so we checked our system step by step.
1-checking of pressure
2-checking of potetiometer
3-checking of analog amplifier
4-checking of propotional valve magnet by direct 24 v
5-opening of proximity switch
when we open the proximity switch we observed oil around it.it was damaged.now,our client claimed your test for valve wasnt corect becouse plc output was out of service .this during we dont turn the cutterhead.while we claimed cutter head brake has been leakage and couse our proximity switch damaged.so any body could help me which idea is correct? our test for propotional valve was correct or no?

thank you bahman