4 pump control

irfan22in

hi all

i have posted a query long back for a code to control 5 pumps .
i am posting a code which i think is compact and good for the control as mentioned below.

contrl here is for 4 pumps and pumps should come ON in sequence as per operator selection.

i.e if operator selcts 4231 the 4 should be ON first then 2 then 3 then 1.
if operator selects 1324 the pump ON sequence should be 1 3 24 in the order.

I took a quick look, and to be honest, once I saw the lack of ladder documentation, I just closed it.

I would hate to be the person that had to maintain this code. I suspect that even you will have difficulty following the code six months from now.

No offense intended, but I am a firm believer in comments for everything.

ken,

well i understand that attached files does not have any comments attateched to the rungs.

i will post another file with comments attached to it soo.