Mitsubishi Gx developer

Secret

Does anybody if the GX devloper software works on XP? RS seems to think it doesn't.

If it does does it support FX 0N-60MR-DS
Cheers
o_O

Don't know there is any difference between the GX Developer for the A & Q Series and the FX series, but I have been running GX Developer for the A & Q on my XP laptop for sometime now with no problem.

I had GX-Developer on two different laptops both running WindowsXP Professional and had no problems. Sorry, I can't remember the software version, it's been at least a couple of years since I've used that software.

Similar Topics

Hi One of the PLC's that I maintain/update is a Mitsubishi Q-Series, probably installed about 10 years ago. At the moment, ALL the wires from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
On our system, on the HMI we've got a page of setpoints. These are the values at which alarms are set (e.g. a high temperature alarm or a low...
Replies
Views
On our PLC we've got a HMI where the operator can enter a target rotor speed in RPM. When target speed is enabled, M70 = TRUE. Then the operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom