beginner

mehroonir

I'm a very beginner!!!!! I want to start learning siemens s7-300 . Where should I start from? does anybody have any useful pdf?

mehroonir said:
I'm a very beginner!!!!! I want to start learning siemens s7-300 . Where should I start from? does anybody have any useful pdf?

Dear mehroonir, welcome to the best PLC on this planet.

Why the S7-300?

Is it because this is what you have around you to experiment with?

Is it because somebody suggested to you that it would be a good starting point

What is your background? (electrician, EE, ?)

If, what you really want is to learn PLC prgramming, you must start exactly on this site. You will find here a tutorial, a live PLC simulator and a good book on the subject.

After this is done you can go for a more evoluted PLC programming languages, like the IEC 61131 which is fast becoming a standard and you will be able to go from one brand PLC to another easaly.

Post this question on the Q&A and see what answers you get.

Don't forget to [font=arial, verdana]New Here? Please read this important info!!![/font]