quick question about a ge 9030 input card

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a ic693mdl655 input card but dont have the wiring diagram. can anyone help me out by telling me the schematic of the card? it has 2 sets of cables that have 12 pairs, thanks alot.

So... you are asking for the schematic number? Yeah?

Can you give a clue as to what kind of Input Card? Any clues at all (besides the board number)?

Later...

Ain't that a bitch...

I'm sittin' here lookin' at IC693MDL653... that's as far as my documents go.

I'll bet they are damned close...

What's your question?

I'm being too lazy to scan and post... so, what are you looking for?

Last edited:
Im just looking for anything or anyone that can tell me how to wire the card. It has 2 cables that plug into it with 12 pairs on each cable...

I also see that it is a "FAST 32-POINT Input Card". Is this so?

If indeed yours is a 32-Point Input Card, then I believe that your two 12-pair cables are capable of supporting 48 Inputs, but of course, the card only has 32 Inputs.

This is a "SINKING" kinda card. So... that means you need to have a ground connection for each of the four Input segments on the Input Card. You can "jump" them.

Then, from the field, you simply need to bring in an "Input" signal from a device (pushbutton, switch, etc). One wire for each field device.

Make any sense yet?

FOLLOW-UP:

I see that the GE-GUY finally showed up... nevermind.

Last edited:
Terry Woods said:
I also see that it is a "FAST 32-POINT Input Card". Is this so?

If indeed yours is a 32-Point Input Card, then I believe that your two 12-pair cables are capable of supporting 48 Inputs, but of course, the card only has 32 Inputs.

This is a "SINKING" kinda card. So... that means you need to have a ground connection for each of the four Input segments on the Input Card. You can "jump" them.

Then, from the field, you simply need to bring in an "Input" signal from a device (pushbutton, switch, etc). One wire for each field device.

Make any sense yet?

FOLLOW-UP:

I see that the GE-GUY finally showed up... nevermind.

acually you can switch ground or + on this card.... but thanks for trying!