crazy question

Nothing crazy about that question; you might have seen one of these at an Rockwell Automation exposition event.

Prosoft and Woodhead/SST make Profibus cards for the ControlLogix (Woodhead also makes them for PLC-5 and SLC-500).

Hilscher has adapted one of their Profibus cards for use with the 1769 CompactLogix. This is the same I/O structure as used by the MicroLogix 1500, so it's possible this module will work with the MicroLogix 1500.

Hilscher RIF 1769 module

Go ahead and ask Hilscher if this module will also work with the MicroLogix 1500.

Similar Topics

I’ve always had a challenging time knowing if a 5000 controller has a battery or not. I’ve got into the habit of, if the led displays do not have...
Replies
Views
hey guys, this i s a real crazy question. i just got finished designing a circuit with ice cube relays, now that i'm back in PLC ladder i'm a...
Replies
Views
I'll eventually eBay Rockwell PLCs/Switches/VFDs for Development/InHouse Training and wondered if anyone noticed below market average during a...
Replies
Views
This is the tab order I have in the e-sign component in Rockwell. Is it set in stone can this be modified? The ideal set up would be to get to...
Replies
Views
I have an OEM that their IO is always in groups. I use an 8 port 16 point IO block. So every port is an input and output. Everytime we send...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom