Crazy question on 5000 batt

showshocka

I’ve always had a challenging time knowing if a 5000 controller has a battery or not. I’ve got into the habit of, if the led displays do not have a batt light, then the controller does not have one.

Is there a concrete standard on which 5000 controllers have Batteries and which ones do not? I am looking at this one now. No battery. L36ERM...No Batt LED. Thanks.

I typically go to the system selection guide for each 'family' of processors. That will list if it has a battery or a different type of ESD.

Similar Topics

hey guys, this i s a real crazy question. i just got finished designing a circuit with ice cube relays, now that i'm back in PLC ladder i'm a...
Replies
Views
Does some make a profibus card for the micro logic 1500?
Replies
Views
I'll eventually eBay Rockwell PLCs/Switches/VFDs for Development/InHouse Training and wondered if anyone noticed below market average during a...
Replies
Views
This is the tab order I have in the e-sign component in Rockwell. Is it set in stone can this be modified? The ideal set up would be to get to...
Replies
Views
I have an OEM that their IO is always in groups. I use an 8 port 16 point IO block. So every port is an input and output. Everytime we send...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom