(ASAP) Dip Switch Setting for CAN bus

hariharan

Hi,
I am connecting a PLC to a Proface touch panel. The node id of the CANopen bus on the PLC is 1 and on the Proface model is 3. The CANopen on Peoface is CA1-COSALL-21. There are 8 dip switches on the proface to set the node id and the baud rate. The node id is 3 and the baud rate is 250K. Can someone tell me if the setting is 1,7,8 (on state) and the rest in off state. DS 1 is for the 250K baud rate and 7 and 8 for setting the node (which is 3). Please reply ASAP.

Similar Topics

Howdy, I'm looking for a replacement for an old, out-of-stock Allen Bradley module. Can you guys tell me who carries one? We need it yesterday...
Replies
Views
well i have a plc program that i need to design for an electrical class but im not good in it so could yall help me? i need a sump pump...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to program this thing! Here is what I need: I1 turns on Q1, but I would like it to flash every 2 seconds. I left my micrologix at work...
Replies
Views
Dear all, i need to downgrade the firmware of EN2TR, old version was 4.004, present version is 5.028. should be downgraded to 5.008. Thanks all...
Replies
Views
Dear frds, i am having some issues in finding a switch which gives a bcd o/p it have 0-9 number on it circular know on backwards it has 5 pins...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom