Help Needed ASAP

Saiyed.mufish

Dear all,
i need to downgrade the firmware of EN2TR, old version was 4.004, present version is 5.028. should be downgraded to 5.008.

Thanks all for your time :geek:
reguards
mufish saiyed

What exactly do you need help with ?

Firmware for ControlLogix family controllers is part of the Rockwell Automation TechConnect support system. You need a TechConnect support contract to download firmware from the RA server:

http://support.rockwellautomation.com/ControlFlash/

If you think you need a firmware revision that is not available from the RA server, you must contact Rockwell Automation directly.

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m after some help , I have a plc program with a baumer verisens vision camera attached I have got the signals working ect but I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are facing synching issues with redundancy module, where the Primary is ending up with disqualified secondary. Normally this would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to write to the high speed counter function file "high speed preset" on an AB micro 1100. I have the HSC set up with a MOV...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom