AB SCANPORT 1203-GD1 comm fault

Hello,
i have a comm adapter (RIO/Scanbus)1203-GD1 with a default .
Fault :Red Blinking
Scanbus STS :Off
Health:eek:range steady
REM I/O ACT: Off
REM I/O STS :Off.

according to troubleshooting chapter in user manual ,ther's no comm between this module and the driver(1336 PLUS II).
i've checked the cable it's ok,also i've been able to connect directly to the driver(via 1203-SSS) using it's scan port with DriveExplorer.

do you know how i can proceed to reset this module ?I need to set an RIO connection to Controllogix 5550.

Similar Topics

Possible dumb question alert here. Is the 1203-SM1 module for Scanport communication "plug and play" as long as the DIP switches are set...
Replies
Views
Hello Upgrading to a ControlLogix processor using existing 1746 I/O (If it ain't broke why fix it?) Main Rack 0 - 13 Slot Chassis Expansion...
Replies
Views
F
Hello, I am Jorge practitioner in ELECTRONIC engineering.I want to know like I can configure the module 1203 scnaport of Allen Bradley to use it...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We do have several cabinets with SLC5/03 CPU's and two SCANport modules, each. 5 ports are being used, communicating with 1305 VFDs...
Replies
Views
I have a dozen AB overloads and softstarters presently communicating to Prosoft SCANport-to-Modbus modules. These then connect to Modbus Plus via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom