solve this

sorry, didn't go through 1st time
puzzle1.gif

There must be some instructions that you haven't told us.

I see a lot more than 7 unknowns for 7 equations. The last purple square with a border hasn't previously been defined unless it is some how related to the other purple squares and the triangle with a border. Some of the differences in the symbols must not be significant.

hint: dimension is irrelevant...assume all is 2-d...figure out the greens and reds first...and then figure out what the borders mean

This should be solvable without further information.

The Red Squares, Small White Triangles, Green Circles, and Smaller Outside Triangle were quite easy to solve with a few minutes of working with Excel.

The outside borders are the key...

ohh yeah...uhhh 233 is the answer...but i am somehow convinced that it may be 42 as well...thanks for the alternative approach to solving such equations guys...