tp270 10" communication problem

jugenzhu1963

Hi everybody

When i try to upload project from siemens tp270, i got this message "could not find the pdz file" and the process is aborted. The tp 270 is connected to the profibus on which there are one 313c-2dp cpu and one et200s remote i/o. The nod address of tp270 is 1. i set up the upload setting to "mpi/profibus". i use 5512 card on my laptop with windows xp. i can communicate with plc. somebody knows the means of "pdz file" and how i sould do.

thanks lots

I think you can only upload from a TP270 if the option "enable upload" was enabled when the project was downloaded, at least for ProTool (I'm not sure about wincc flex).

In TP270 with WinCC flexible - exactly the same way.

To be able to uplad project later, before download, you have to enable option "Enable back transfer".

Eventually you can make backup useing ProSave.