S7 LAD timer

Alex Pel

Hello All.

How can I use a variable like MW250 to preset S_ODT timer? When I put MW250 to TV it terns into red color.

Thanks a lot.

The type of the assigned symbol should be "STIME" and it should contain a valid S5T value otherwise it won't work.

Kind regards,

Alex_Pel

In fact the name of the symbol does not matter, but data type of this symbols does matter, it must be S5TIME

jvdcande said:
The type of the assigned symbol should be "STIME" and it should contain a valid S5T value otherwise it won't work.
Thank you very much. Actually "S5TIME" works. Also I converted Integer to BCD before use it. The STL instruction - ITB. Looks like Ok.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, does anyone have experience with the Off Delay Long Timer function in GX works 3, I need a PV greater than T#2147483ms If I use Long Timer...
Replies
Views
Hi.Can I convert the block written in stl mode below to ladder mode? L #InOctet SLD 3 L #InBit OW T...
Replies
Views
i hope you could help me to convert the network Stl to lad it's apart from program of machine and i try to find solution for the reason of error...
Replies
Views
Not very often I ask for help, but this one has got me stumped. There are two ways to indirectly address memory areas in Mitsubishi PLC's. Using...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a program I migrated from S7 v5.6 to TIA v14. I am failing the consistency checks on my safety program with the following...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom