AOAInitialize Failure... HELP

mechman

First, I can open my tag database without any problems.

When I try to setup communications in a new RSView ME 4.0 application (by clicking on the RSView Enterprise, then Communications Setup), I get a dialouge box that lets me select a new or existing configuration. If I select new, I get the error "AOA: AOAInitialize Failed", and Communications Setup shuts down. Then whenever I try to open it back up, I get the the AOA dialogue again.

I have searched everywhere on the Rockwell forums to find out why this is happening, but there is nothing that covers this situation. I have tried to solve the problem using all of the fixes for when the tag database causes the AOA message to appear, but they have not worked.

Any insight woud be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.