Rsview tagname

MiguelCh

I need help with tagname, I have a screen with tagname described #1\pump_running, but my database of it has motor\pump_running
when I call the screen it appears tagname no found #1\pump_running.

since I can solve this problem.

Atte.

Miguel fron Chile.

Under Tag Monitor find your tag...the forth row over State what is the status? error? you can also press the f1 key and there is some good info on that screen that may help...

But it just looks like you have the tag addressed wrong "motor\pump_running"? the description should not change, I think it shoud still be #1\pump_running

The "#1" is a placeholder.
When you call the screen you need to provide a string to replace the "#1". You can use the "/t" switch with the display command and include the substitute or you can use the "/p" switch to reference a parameter file that can include a list of substitutions.