Pcis

PCIS????

I did a search on Excite for PCIS and I got a slew of returns but have no idea which one you are looking for! I guess it would help if I knew what PCIS is. PCIS.com did show up but it is a Canadian technology company and I am not sure about what they do. Sorry I am not much help, but I did look.

Thank you all for your help!!!!!!

And talk about ' a blast from the past',thank you Eric for the past link.....now if I can remember the dos commands, I'll be all set.....
For now, it's off to Frankfort to get 'em runnin 'gain....

David
beerchug

Similar Topics

I have the PCIS software on a windows 7 64 bit laptop. In my experience with other DOS based software they will not work in DOSBOX on a 64 bit...
Replies
Views
We have an old machine that has a SLC 150 in it and it went down with a fault today of no program. We have the pcis software on an old windows 95...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am attempting to upload from a SLC 100. I know the controller is good because it is still in operation. I know the programming port...
Replies
Views
Hello i have finally got dosbox and pcis working properly and communicating with the slc. Dosbox did not like the usb to serial convertor i was...
Replies
Views
I read that you can down load PCIS from Allen Bradley for free. Its software for a SLC 100 150 PLC? Does any one know where to go to get it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom