Attn !!!!! For PV & PV+ 'Safety Issue

"- Issue Description -​

• With the PanelView Standard DH+ terminals and PV Plus 400-600 DH+ terminals / communication modules, hereafter referred to as PanelView / PanelView Plus DH+ terminals, the following potential safety issue exists:

Safety Issue - Incorrect Capacitor Placement on Printed Circuit Board

On DH+ communication cards for PanelView Standard and PanelView Plus 400-600, a tantalum capacitor was installed backward on some of the printed circuit board assemblies manufactured between June and July 2006. When installed backwards, it is possible for the tantalum capacitor to experience high leakage currents that cause the capacitor package temperature to exceed the temperature code rating of the terminal. It is also possible for the capacitor to experience a catastrophic failure that could result in an emission of hot gases for a short period of time."

Is that a euphemism for explode?