ATTN Mr Melrose

Why not use have a wiki section as the answer to the FAQs. I know this could be open to abuse, but this could be limited by limiting posting access to members with maybe a minimum number of posts

leitmotif said:
Now then for residential
SUBSTATION brings out two legs of 12,5 to the neighborhood.

Really didn't want to add to confusion but there is only 1 leg on the high side of the residential transformer. The other side is ground (or neutral) derived from the ground at the pole.

Similar Topics

This should probably be in the classifieds but it is a bit of a rant as well so I am posting here. If you hold a valid IP in Canada and have the...
Replies
Views
Dick this is all based on a separate post from Kid PLC. I have recopied relevant info to ensure I am not repeating partial truths - I hope. I...
Replies
Views
I know there are some on here that are very good with the Mitsubishi product line. I was wondering how many are from the USA, and then even narrow...
Replies
Views
I thought this may be a good subject for its own thread. This is the link to ABB for the ACS550 documentation, Dick can state if what is needed is...
Replies
Views
Hi Phil, Just wondering if it's ok to ask for few little things to be changed. i don't use PMs very often but when I do, but anyway: - when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom