WinnCC problem

manmeetvirdi

Hi there,
Iam trying to download the WinCC project in TP170B.

Problem is version in TP 170B is : 7.1.0.0
While the version in which I had made the project in WinCC is :7.1.1.0

When I try to change the project version to V.1.0.0 in WinCC project through device setting the options like Transfer, OS update, Cut, Paste etc in WinCC becomes disabled !!

Version of mof WinCC is 2005 SP1.

Any suggestions??

Manmeet

Hi,
You can update the firmware in your TP170B using Prosave

unt.JPG

Prosave is there

hi there STL??

I have prosave with me.
I had tried updating the firmware in TP170B using prosave but again problem is: Under Mobile_OP_TP_170B folder in WinCC Flexible Images folder there is no .img file with version V 7.1.1.0, I had only V7.1.0.0 and other is V7.0.0.52
Again I have WinCC 2005 SP1 with me.

I could email it to you - I seem to remember when messing with Protool ages ago that you could drop images into the directory , and it wasn't necessary to instal them .

The file does go 3MB though -
you have nothing to lose by trying it so long as you are careful

Hi,
Email sent

*Edit - Now you have 2 images! Hope you have the capacity!
Regards
STL

Last edited: