Ml 1000

hagos

Dear Folks,

First of all merry Christmas & happy new year (I know it came a bit late)

Our company has recently acquired a machine that have a ML1000 CPU(for me I never worked with ML before, but I know the PLC/5 family very well)

I already have the RS Logix500 & RS Linx software on my Laptop.

I will appreciate if any of you guys can tell me what hardware do I need to communicate with the CPU(Cables/Converters..etc), please list me all cables/converters along with their part numbers.

Thanks to all of you.
Hagos

Hi Hagos,

From memory the lead we normally use is the 1761-CBL-PM02. It sould be an 8 pin mini Din to 9 pin D type serial lead.

You would then need to know what the port protocol has been set to (either DH485 or DF1) to set the necessary driver in RSLinx.

Hope this helps.....

Regards,

Rob.