BUS FAULT in S7300 PLC

Hi All, I want to know the steps to create BUS Fault in S7 300 PLC. I have profibus MPI Cable connected for communication to the PLC. Anyone have idea of how to simulate the Bus Fauls in S7300 PLC?

Jagdish_Siemens said:
Hi All, I want to know the steps to create BUS Fault in S7 300 PLC. I have profibus MPI Cable connected for communication to the PLC. Anyone have idea of how to simulate the Bus Fauls in S7300 PLC?
Baudrate used to download to the PLC via MPI is 187k.

Hardware that I have is : S7 300 PLC (315-2DP) and a digital relay output module and a profibus MPI cable.

I tried the following but is unsuccessful:-
1) Shorting the MPI cable but did not worked
2) Configuring a device which is not present results in System Fault but not a Bus Fault.

Similar Topics

Hi All, We are receiving the PointBus Status Fault (led is flashing red), whereas all the other status leds are solid green. Just to eliminate...
Replies
Views
All the servo guys out there looking for a little help? I am having issues with a Kinetix 5500 keeps giving me S39 BUS POWER LEAKAGE FAULT. Does...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am facing field bus communication fault 45.Abb drive model is ACS850. What could be reason for this fault 45 ( Fieldbus...
Replies
Views
Hi! I communicate with an onboard communications board modbus RTU. I communicate with 5 VFDs (Parker AC10) and each has 4 calls of MB_Master. So...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with 3 Franklin Electric P Series drives. I am communicating with the drives via Modbus 485 with a MVI69E-MBS Prosoft...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom