GE Proficy bit addressing

tmechanic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Here's my problem, I'm a field service tech who's suddenly been tossed into a programming job. The problem I'm having is I keep getting faults on my bit and timer asddresses, for example.

%T00107 is accepted as a good addressbut
%T00108 or %T00109 are not accepted I keep getting a
"error 4380 Invalid address " message but the %T00110 and %T00111 will work fine.

Any ideas?

Timers take three consecutive words. If you assign a timer to %T107 it automatically addresses the following two addresses to it. The next available address will be %T110.

I usually assign timers word addresses like %R107, I've never tried using temp variables. I'll have to check that out. %T variables are temp variables.

Last edited:
That wasn't the problem, I figured out the timer, it needs a %R address.
No the problem I'm having is setting a bit say a Q out from a LE_INT block some of them work fine %T00110 and %T00111 but others %T00108 and %T00109 will give me an invalid address error.

Does your logic look like this?
t109.gif

Try using the format "%T" when addressing the coil.
This will take the next available 'legal' address.
Do you have allow multiple coils enabled?
BTW... all addressing is decimal.