ControlLogix Ethernet/IP

cjh

I have the Ethernet/IP specification from the ODVA but I don't see an explanation of how to retrieve tags in a ControlLogix PLC?

Am I missing it or is there additional documentation on this?

Retrieve them to what? For a PC you usually use some software such as RsLinx Single Node, Oem, etc

If it is another device can you give us the part number?

Thanks for the information.

I understand completely. Once I have evaluated everything, I may end up going that route.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Looking to get some direction on how to get data from a piece of equipment that has RS-232 communication (1-way) to a 1756-L73...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm trying to integrate Pilz Ethernet IP Module to ControlLogix. I added Pilz module as a Generic Ethernet module and I'm able to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was wondering if you clever people could help me, please. In the past I have used a standalone L33ER CompactLogix PLC with the...
Replies
Views
PLC is ControlLogix 1756-L73 CPU with firmware 28 In the PLC the value for A60[110] is "AT", Style ASCII, Data Type INT. In KEPServerEX I tried...
Replies
Views
I am building a ControLogix network with about 70 nodes. I was going to use a 1756-EN2T. Until I noticed that the 1756-EN4TR has way more...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom