melsoft mitsubishi

Doc

I've just purchased new software called melsoft(Mitsubishi) and I'm having problems inserting timers and counters. When I try to insert timers and counter, an instruction help dialog box appears. Where do I go from here.

Last edited:
Not sure which version of software you have there Doc

But timer and counters need a value (coils) try inserting like this

T1 K10 or C1 K5 or depending on which software (no gap between the value and the timer/counter) T1K10 C1K5

Goody is right. Insert a coil -( )- then insert T=timmer , such as T1 then insert K value. Where K is TMR value or timmer presets. Such as T1K20. But also remember to Check your user manual for a particular Processor, because some timmer addresses will only let you have certain timmer values such as T0-T99 may be a 100ms timmer. Other timmer addresses may be section off for retentive timmers. Or have a value of 10ms,1ms and so many other things they can be. Remember as in Allen Bradely you have no enable bit, nor done bit you use examine if off and examine if on contacts.
Good luck.

Timer ..counter

Following the answer above..
then check time base ...and timer characteristics..
Some range for retentive timer also..
You can find some more information on...www.mrplc.com
Or if you need any more help..post some feedback to us.

platootod :D