simatic cominicate with lenze servo drive

necyil

Hi All

I need help..

I need information about simatic plc 315-dp with lenze servo drive9300 series.
I dont know how i send data to lenze and read from lenze with my simatic plc..My plc connect to lenze by profibus..

pls help

best regards

Necyil

Hello necyil;

You don't give much information on your present comm. setup or your specific problems, so here is a very general answer:

1) on the Lenze drive side, you need to know what data the Profibus master must read/write. On the following page you will find a manual HGB_Profibus that explains comm. setups with various Lenze interfaces over Profibus:
http://www.lenze.com/downloadbereich/en/_start.htm

2) on the PLC side, you will need to program comm blocks to exchange data with the drive; if you are using the integrated DP interface of the CPU, use SFC15 and 15 (DPRD_Data and DPWR_Data); if you are using a CP342-5, use FC1 and FC2 (DP_Send and DP_Rcv).

You must also know how to configure the drive parameters for communications, and how to use Step 7's HWConfig editor to configure a DP network and download it to the PLC.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Dear Daniel Chartier

Many thanks for your fast replay..

I have cpu 314-2dp and lenze drive evs9328 with 2133 profibus-dp.

Driver must run like that period..14mm forward, wait 2 sec, backward 2mm wait 0.2 sec, back 0.1mm and forward 14 mm again..That parameters are variable and change from Tp270

How a parameter Lenze drive like that condition?I need also status word and control word adress of lenze drive?

Many thank for help

best regards

Have you red the manual??? If you haven't, it helps a lot. I suppose all the information you need is in manual. Communication with slave and master in profibus is always very similar, status and control words, and it's all in manuals...