Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Africa

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Middle East

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Far East

Votes: 6 5.2%

• Total voters
How about South Pacific or Pacific Basin ( Ozz and the Shaky Isles)?

Rick Densing said:
Interesting. I started the map and I am no longer on it.

Just checked..I think i was number 21 or so and i am gone from there two..??i know there were 3 or 4 people around me..Pierre from montreal was one and there was a couple down in kingston..they are also missing..

Ah well time to stick another pin!!

D

OK, Sorry

So my apologies to all members from Australia, must have been cricketing instinct that blocked that...... And the best of luck 4 the ICC World cup....

Regarding the map and after the poll i must admit it does feel a bit lonely @ the bottem of the southern tip of africa:skuller:

Regards

Rheinhardt

🍻

Last edited: