Still stuck and cant connect slc 500 5/04

n8dc

I dont know what im doing wrong here but ive tried everything and rslinx wont show our slc 500. As of my last post yesterday i did get the info out of the P/V 600 but i cant connect to the slc yet? The cable i have is a 9 pin and i unplug the cable from the P/V 600 and plug in the programming cable for the slc and nothing? Ive tried about every driver in the rslinx program and still it wont find it? If the P/V shows dh485 in the communication what driver do i use to connect to the slc??? Im sure lost here.
Dave

Why don't you update your other thread instead of starting a new one so everyone will know where you are at in your troubles

Similar Topics

Stepper Module 1746-hstp1 I have read the module on this thing a couple times now. I am still not quite confident that I am understanding...
Replies
Views
We are using a S7-200 and are writing in Microwin.To use the hsc counters we initialise the SMB47(hsc 1) at value F8. In our interrupt we write C0...
Replies
Views
Why is the configuration IP different from the actual IP address still able to run normally?
Replies
Views
Just started working with some HART loops and I'm trying out Pactware.I'm using Krohne and it works just fine recognizing my modem. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
Square D had a group that wanted to develop PLC compatible power monitoring. They worked out of the Cedar Rapids circuit breaker plant - before...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom