Marshalling Box Termination

jose7771

Hello Frnds

V R Having One Upgradation Project

During My Recent Visit To The Site I Have Noticed --

That Inputs /outputs Coming From The Field First Comes To Marshalling Box , To A Tbs Named --ft And From Ft To Tbs Named Ct, ( Located Side By Side) In The Same Marshalling Box , Having Almost Same Termination Numbers ,and From There To I/o Cabinets.

Actually Wats The Purpose Of Doing This Double Wiring( Ft -ct )
When We Can Take Directly From Field(jb) To Marsh Cabinet And From There To System

Is There Any Specific Reason

Regards

Jos

jose7771 said:
Hello Frnds

V R Having One Upgradation Project

During My Recent Visit To The Site I Have Noticed --

That Inputs /outputs Coming From The Field First Comes To Marshalling Box , To A Tbs Named --ft And From Ft To Tbs Named Ct, ( Located Side By Side) In The Same Marshalling Box , Having Almost Same Termination Numbers ,and From There To I/o Cabinets.

Actually Wats The Purpose Of Doing This Double Wiring( Ft -ct )
When We Can Take Directly From Field(jb) To Marsh Cabinet And From There To System

Is There Any Specific Reason

Regards

Jos
Might be because they want to leave the terminations in the panel if you want to isolate them from field. Why don't you ask the client you are working with? Some of the clients have their own standards. So, always need to ask for the clarifications.