Siemens S7/TIA v16: 'Download to Device' dialogue box confusing....

Cheers for this...my IO module is the one circled, but Note says connectors must be gold. This isn't a must, is it? Why are they saying that?

I've literally never seen gold connectors used before.

Might be a question to ask Siemens tech support.

Here in the states they are pretty good (and friendly) and they don't charge for standard support (in business hours, you're willing to wait an hour or two for your turn in line, for current/recent products, your question is actually tech support and not asking for free integration, etc). assuming that's true globally?

Similar Topics

In OB1, I'm monitoring some values (first pic). The values are what I expect. At the same time, I'm monitoring the same values in the DB where...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v16: "Overwrite if object exists online?" HMI loading message... Thus far, I've just been ticking this box, just to get the HMI...
Replies
Views
I'm having a bad day. Daft question coming up...Anyone know why I can't add anything into this DB? Add button is greyed-out. Thanks
Replies
Views
I imported a customised shape into the project, but I don't know how to actually add into on to a specific HMI screen. Do I use the Graphics menu...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to display a value on the HMI. In monitor mode on the code, I can see that value, but on the HMI , after downloading, it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom