MELSOFT Version 8 SFC programming

wdd0422

I am new to Mitsubishi controllers and software. I can figure out the ladder programming but but would like to learn the SFC programming feature. I am having trouble figuring it out from just the manual and my software does not have the sample programs installed. Would someone be kind enough to send me a sample program? Also any progamming advice and/or tips would be appreciated. I am considering switching to Mitsubishi exclusively so I would also appreciate any opinions pro or con from experienced users.

Thanks
wdd0422-at-comcast.net
Bill D

Get GXIEC Developer, this is certainly the way to go, however you have to maintain your disks as any mod done by others in the plc cannot be uploaded to the original project.

This product allows you to create standard function blocks & gives you far more documentation facility than others.