panelview program

djc950

hi there, i new on programming the panelview, maybe somebody can help me this. our company had 600 panelview ,and i try to upload the program,but when i open the program it has warning not panelview32 or coorupt file .( *.pva)do i have to convert this files? thank for help

djc950 said:
hi there, i new on programming the panelview, maybe somebody can help me this. our company had 600 panelview ,and i try to upload the program,but when i open the program it has warning not panelview32 or coorupt file .( *.pva)do i have to convert this files? thank for help

A *.pva file is a Panelview file using Panel builder software,
I do not recall a Panelview 600, and wonder if you are trying to upload a Panelview plus program, which would have been made using RSView studio
Most panelviews have a black front, while most panelview plus have a gray front
If it is a panelview plus, you are not able to do an upload and alter the program, but you must have a copy of the origional *.med file, or its *.api archived file

Gil47 said:
I do not recall a Panelview 600

Panelview 600

djc950 said:

Whats the Panel view part number? 2711******* ?

Product: 2711-T6C5L1
Description: PanelView 600 Color, RS-232 (DH-485) Communication Port

What version of PanelBuilder32 are you using? Frequently you will get errors if, for example, you try to open a *.pva created in version 3.82 with panelbuilder32 version 3.80.

The panelview program was probably developed in a newer version (3.80). You could post your PV program and let others here try to open it with newer versions. That will tell you if it is a version problem.