Usb?????

yudiwp_ind

Hi there. I am using Mitsubihi Q series PLC, and I use USB cable for data transfer & monitoring from GX Developer to PLC. Unfortunately, as usual, the USB connection is not as easy as plug in the USB connector to the PC. Windows XP ask for the USB driver that I could not find it everywhere. Any suggestion ?
I connect the PLC to 2 mitsubishi inverters, and 3 mitsubishi servo. I could not run online monitor on the GX Developer after Inverter & servo turn-on. USB connection always lost after the devices turn on. Anyone can help?
icon8.gif
Basically I do not trust USB for PLC programming but in this case I could not find the better way .

It depends on your version of GX, there is a driver that comes with GX this is called ECUsbd.sys

it should be located in Melsec\Easysocket\USBDrivers

there should be a info file as well.

I have used the usb many times even on an 8 plc system, patching it through the master on USB via the NetH & never had a problem.