MELSEC F1, F2 PC (F2 20MR)and F2 20GF,

Prakasah

Dear Friends,

It seems some of you may familiar with MELSEC F1, F2 PC (F2 20MR)and F2 20GF, I am a beginner in this field. I got above and I am doing simple Programs. Today I have done a small job and converted in PGP and it was fine however while writing to PC from PGP a *MEM ERR is showing in the PGP, and not able to run the PC and program. I would appreciate if you can help me by forwarding some write-ups for MELSEC F2 20MR programming and key in guidance, implementation of internal contacts (such as PLS,SFT, RST, S ,R ,MC MCR ,CJP, EJP, STL, RET) in instructional list and in the ladder diagram users manual for MEDOC 2.2 DOS version, Your early action will be highly appreciated.

With regards,

R.Prakasan, HLD 1123,

PDO, Mina Al-Fahal LDC,

PB 81, PC 113, Muscat

E-mail: [email protected]

Tel 968 24675114