PanelView 1200

ecolie

Hi all,

I have an old PanelView 1200 with the *.pbw file. I already lost the old PanelBuilder1200 Windows version to open the *.pbw. I don't have PanelBuilder 1400e to carry out conversion either.

I need help to get the download of the PanelBuilder1200 Windows version installer. Thanks

Last edited:
What do you want to do ?

Do you want to modify an existing PanelView 1200 program and re-load it into the PanelView 1200 terminal ?

Or do you want to migrate this program to RSView Machine Edition ?

Compress the *.PBW as a ZIP file and someone who has PanelBuilder 1400e may be able to convert it for you, to make it ready for RSView Studio ME import.

Thanks.

I need the parameters mapping and the graphic modifiers of the current OIU to make them available in the DCS. Our DAS is running old Wintelligent RUNVIEW only, so no chance of geting the mapping and the modifiers from there since we don't have the Winview software either. Have to depend on the OIU.

I am attaching the *.pbw files. Hopefully someone will assit to convert it to format ready for import in RSView.

Attached you'll find a zip file containing the RSView ME apa file and a folder with the Tags that couldn't be converted log, etc.
Hope this helps.
Let me know how it goes.

Thanks. However, looks like the caption not converted correctly. No problem, I managed to get someone to convert it to *PVC format and imported the *.PVC to RSView ME.
Cheers

Encountered error prior open .PBA file

Hi all,

I installed Panel Builder 32. However, my file was an .PBW file. I have it from my Panel View 1200 panel. It shows the error message as below:

"pbconv"

"Unable to load file. Not a PanelBuilder32 file or file is corrupted or disk space is low."

Please find the attached file. Later you can change the format. I appreciate anyone to help me.

Newbie user of PanelBuilder software.

Hi Mickey,

Thanks for your prompt reply. However, how do I download or get the "PanelView Development Software (PDS)" as for retrieving my PanelView 1200 data. I seek your kind advise and assistance. Because now I only have the PanelBuilder 32 software.

Thanking in advance.

Hi Mickey,

Thanks for your prompt reply. However, how do I download or get the "PanelView Development Software (PDS)" as for retrieving my PanelView 1200 data. I seek your kind advise and assistance. Because now I only have the PanelBuilder 32 software.

Thanking in advance.

No help here, that has been obsolete for a very long time. You might try contacting your local AB representative.