WinCC Flexible. Need Active-X to view a Image.

smcmanus

I need a simple Active-X Control to diplay an Image on my screen from a file on my hard drive. Any suggestion where I can get one. I thought WinCC would of had one. Thanks

If it is just a static image, then you can import it into WinCC Flexible. WinCC Flexible can display the most typical image types without the need for an ActiveX.

the unit it is running on is a Simatic PC577. The image will need updating every few minutes. I think I found a way of doing it with a web browser.

Similar Topics

We use Siemens WinCC flexible 2007 for HMI. In the HMI in one screen when one object pressed a faceplate open. In the faceplate many object there...
Replies
Views
Hi here! People pls help me. I have one project with only one screen, made 2 scripts - 1 script writes in *.csv file time of the begining project...
Replies
Views
I need a simple Active-X Control to diplay an Image on my screen from a file on my hard drive. Any suggestion where I can get one. I thought WinCC...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I Have an Issue with the usage of recipes in Wincc Flexible 2008, I create the recipe to change the values in a fast way The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom