WinCC flexible Question - need reply please

arocon

We use Siemens WinCC flexible 2007 for HMI. In the HMI in one screen when one object pressed a faceplate open. In the faceplate many object there . So it cover almost half of right side screen. Our Manager want the pop up(face plate) to be displayed on the left side.

My question is how to change position of the display of the faceplate ?
I have checked internet and manual and not getting any thing .

Your reply will be great help.

We use Siemens WinCC flexible 2007 for HMI. In the HMI in one screen when one object pressed a faceplate open. In the faceplate many object there . So it cover almost half of right side screen. Our Manager want the pop up(face plate) to be displayed on the left side.

My question is how to change position of the display of the faceplate ?
I have checked internet and manual and not getting any thing .

Your reply will be great help.

In engineering mode: Try to open the mother picture and activate all 'levels'. If you're lucky, the 'popup' might show up.

Kalle

you need to use wincc felxiable and active the faceplate you needed and than rebuilt it for
runtime ..