panelview 300 micro error

dattsun

Hi, All
i have just started learning plc programming and now i was practising programming a micrologix1100 with a panelview 300 micro,both of them communicating to each other perfectly and the codes are also working fine, but as soon as sign Bit s:0/3 goes 1 on microlgix the panel view screen start blicking and it wont respond to any key and when the sign bit goes to 1 the screen is ok. looking for suggestion from all the GURU's.

This site is like a bible for me.

Post your PB file ( .PBA) if you can. Someone can take a look.
Also take a look at Application Settings-Control Tags and see if there is a tag in the Screen Number Tag box.

ScreenControl.jpg

Thanks,Mickey

There was a tag on the screen number tag , i took it off and it worked perfectly. Thanks Again.

This programme was written by myself, but i dont remember doing this ,well this is the first time i am programming a panel view, nice to know about this . Still learning. Thanks