Omron HMI programming

ToolGuyFred

Sorry to show my ignorance. What programming software do I need for an Omron NT625C HMI?

I'm in the process of backing up all programmable equipment in a factory and I haven't met that one before.

Actually, if Omron has not launched that software into the public domain, you cannot legally send it to him. I know this website frowns highly upon discussions of illegal software copying.

I spoke with a friend from Omron, and he indicated that although the software is obsolete, it's still not public domain.

We bought a product from Omron called CX-One (Don't know if this is UK only, Europe only or what). This comes on three CDs and is the software to program or configure all of Omron's current product range. On CD3, several levels down in the "utility" folder is the old NT Support Tool. There are both EV4 and DOS versions.

ToolGuyFred said:
We bought a product from Omron called CX-One (Don't know if this is UK only, Europe only or what). This comes on three CDs and is the software to program or configure all of Omron's current product range. On CD3, several levels down in the "utility" folder is the old NT Support Tool. There are both EV4 and DOS versions.
Hello ToolGuyFred,
CX-One is Omrons global package.
v3.0 is the latest for Europe (inc. UK), whilst (don't ask why!!!) v2.1 is the latest for the rest of the world (although they are both the same product versions!).