A question is about Wincc VBS

Dear friends;

I want to learn this subject..İts that

For example at graphich screen at Wincc we have 2 object..

One of them Lorry..
Another is lamp..

My question is that;

At first lorry at a position at screen for example at X(255) ordinate, Y(185) ordinate..

And our lamp is at X(400) ordinate,Y(150) ordinate...

We purpose that when the lorry come to X(400) lamp will be open..

For this question we must do write VBS code..

I tried so much but i couldnt achievement..
Also at first i give tag to lorry,it can be movement automatically with wincc simulator but i couldnt write right VBS code to LAMP ON OFF action ..

Can u help me pls?

You should be able to predict your Tag value when the lorry is at X(400) ordinate
A quick solution is to "link" your lamp to the same Tag you are linking to the lorry movement instead of depending on other object.

ayman metwally said:
You should be able to predict your Tag value when the lorry is at X(400) ordinate
A quick solution is to "link" your lamp to the same Tag you are linking to the lorry movement instead of depending on other object.

can we do it without using tag with only using VBS codes?

Alsalam Alikom,

Greetings Ulkucu ..

Actually I don't know about WinCC, but I was suggesting a generic idea that is applicable using any SCADA software.

Regards.

ayman metwally said:
Alsalam Alikom,

Greetings Ulkucu ..

Actually I don't know about WinCC, but I was suggesting a generic idea that is applicable using any SCADA software.

Regards.

Ve aleyna aleyküm selam

thanks for your helping .. i hope somebody will help about this topic

You should first attach the next VBS to the (Change Value) event of the Lorry tag.

If Lorry.X=400 Then
Lamp=1
Else
Lamp=0
End If