Question about PLC S5-130

Hi dchartier
the link was realy helpfull but unfortunately we cant upgrade
the hardware , we have PG-630 but we have no user manual for that so i dont know how to use it to become ONLINE whit the PLC.

hi zova
we have PLC S5-130A and it has a 50PIN male conector for conection to the PG-630,does PG2000 have the same conector for conection to the S5-130W?
tank you both

PG2000 it is software for notebook.

S5-130W has DB25m socket on AS511 interface module.
So, sorry, I don't know.

Do you have in rack AS511 module?

hi dchartier
tank you for help

hi zova
sorry i did not know PG2000 is a software , we have not AS511 module on rack and i dont know is it possible to install this module for S5-130A or not.

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hello. Was just curious, if it is possible to load an image from an SD card on to a Compactlogix PLC that came straight out of the box brand new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom