Communications error during 1756-SRM Flash...

ELake20

Lifetime Supporting Member
Think I may have bricked a SRM module...any ideas on fault recovery? Flash was going great (already flashed partner, no problems) it was about 80% complete before I got a communication error.
No error codes, just a red ok status indicator.
RSWho shows the module as not connected and the ControlNet card is saying the SRM won't release the backplane
Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Sorry if this has been asked before, and apologies if this seems like a trivial issue, but I am new to Beckhoff and have been banging my head...
Replies
Views
Good day , i am new to SLC 500, i have a plc SLC 5/03 that had the battery go dead and lost the program. I replaced battery and reloaded program...
Replies
Views
Software: Step 7 MicroWin V4Sp9 Cable: "Jing Xin" USB PPI Cable (purchased through ebay) S7-200: GES7 214-1AD22-0XB0 Hi, I purchased this item...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to setup an Allen Bradley Ultra3000 drive connected by SERCOS link. I have played around with all the settings...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm having problems with RSLINX and a SLC500 5/03 processor. I try to load a program into a processor with nothing loaded into it, yet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom