Ultra3000 SERCOS Communications Request Error

computerdummy

Hello all,

I am currently trying to setup an Allen Bradley Ultra3000 drive connected by SERCOS link.

I have played around with all the settings I can see with no joy.

The module fault says "(Code 16#0204) Connection Request Error: Connection request timed out."

The LED's on the SERCOS are alternating red/green "configuring nodes for communication".

I am certain the node switches are correct as I have connected using ultraware. I have it setup as node 1.

If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful.

Thanks

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, We have a carton machine with 7 Ultra3000 sercos drives controlling various servo motors. From what I understand, It has...
Replies
Views
logix5000 Sercos with ultra3000 drive, how can I get the marker status? why my marker postion is always 0? I want use this marker status to make...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a ControlLogix PLC with a SERCOS card which is going to be connected to an AB Ultra3000 SERCOS drive. Do I need to use an AB servo...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble figuring out how to have a limit switch that is an imput to the ControlLogix controller be the 'home limit switch' for the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an issue with one Ultra3000 servo drive. I command an 1326AB-B520E-S2L motor and after 30 min the drive goes to fault with the E22...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom