AB Ultra3000 sercos drive not ready

Roth1984

Good afternoon all,

We have a carton machine with 7 Ultra3000 sercos drives controlling various servo motors. From what I understand, It has worked for several years with very few electrical problems. Recently, we’ve been changing 0.5kW sercos drives like crazy. When we press the reset button, the drives begin their “synchronization” but at least one of the drives keep rebooting itself. And the screen will throw sercos ring faults. It will eventually reach “4” on the status display and the network LED is solid green. The module status LED flashes green (manual says not enabled). It has the enable bit, but the “bus ready” bit in logix is 0. None of the drives ever give a fault to assist. I’m out of ideas and could really use some advice. I’ve got pictures and videos I can send privately. Thank you, Skyler