Melsec A2CPU and A3CPU??

scatter17

I survey a plc setup with model indicated in front of CPU,does any one know if there are model of Melsec A3CPU and A2CPU?Most I found in the net, the model are A3NCPU and A2CPU, are these the same with A3CPU and A2CPU?
Can anyone give me a copy of hardware/users and
instruction manual of the following model. Also what is the software and programming cable of the mentioned model?
Please email me at [email protected].
Thanks very much in advance.

I can't edit my post, why?

What I mean above my post is if A3NCPU and A2NCPU is the same with A3CPU and A2CPU?
please help..thanks

These are now redundant plc's they were replaced by the Q series.

The software for programming is either medoc dos, gxDeveloper or GXIEC Developer, however if it was done in GXIEC then you will need the master disks.