New Job

john paley

Hello, I'm Back,

I missed you guys. I lost my job, along with my computer with the cookies, and I just now did figure how to log on the website. I did remember my password, however.

A word to the wise--Never look at "Babes in Bikinis" on the internet at work--somebody may be watching, as did Bill Coors and Graphic Packaging Corporation when I looked. They didn't like that and took my job, along with my computer with the cookies. Those guys always did have a "Holier than Thou" attitude, anyway. (Now it costs them $70 an hour to "rent" my experience. I even charged 'em $70 apiece for two phone calls--they were glad to pay.)

Anyhow, I lost my job on a Friday and had an interview for my new job on the next day, Saturday, and my first day was the next friday. Not too shabby.

Been busy getting settled and doing things for a number of different manufacturing facilities. I work for an integrator now so the opportunity is here for me to expand my knowledge greatly. Maybe the Babes were a blessing in little disguise.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi.