Mitsubishi GX Developer question

STL???

Hi,
I need to add an additional open contact -| |- to a rung which has no spare space, I have noticed in other parts of the program that the rung can be extended onto the next line and given a reference like the JPG below:
mitsi.JPG

Can someone put me out of my misery by explaining how this is achieved

Thanks Steve

I have just tried it, you just keep putting contacts on until the line is full and it automatically wraps to the next line, you dont have to 'DO' anything

Extending Rung

If the rung is full press CTRL+INS where you want to add a contact and it will extend onto the next line.

Also from the menu, if you go to VIEW---SET THE CONTACT then you can display the rung either 9 contacts wide or 11 contacts wide.

Last edited:
CTRL INSERT!!!!!!!

thats the one! cheers Michael,tried "set the contact" before i posted but the Editor was already set to 11 contacts.

Thanks Steve