Mitsubishi GX Developer Question

Is there a way to export and import the tag list from a project?

What I have to do is take an existing project and re-address it.

It looks like my only choice is to do one at a time with find replace.

Surely, there is a better way.

Any help is appreciated.

I think that you can "move arrays"
Like this:
Old M0-M99 - new M500-M599

u do it in global_var

I can check it tomorrow at work

That's great, if I have it.

I am using GX Developer 8.91V, it appears that you have something a bit different.

I wonder if I could use GX IEC Developer for my application, and still be able to use it in GX Developer.

Psycho. If I understand you correctly, you need to copy comments from one program and transfer them to another. If this is the case you are able to highlight the ones required copy and paste them into the new project or excel/word sheet. If I am barking up the wrong tree please ignore this message. Regards Badger.