Mitsubishi gx developer question

VictorBit

Hello,

This picture is showing a function in Mitsubishi Gx Developer (V7.04) the function is moving the first 16 bits from the array Input_Node[0] to start adr of M100 -> .

My question is what does "k4" stands for?.
I understand that this is the command that determines the amount of bits that should be moved.

Thanks in advance,

ADr.png

Hello,

This picture is showing a function in Mitsubishi Gx Developer (V7.04) the function is moving the first 16 bits from the array Input_Node[0] to start adr of M100 -> .

My question is what does "k4" stands for?.
I understand that this is the command that determines the amount of bits that should be moved.

Thanks in advance,

The K4 indicates M100-M115, or four nibbles with M100 being the head address. If it were K2M100 it would be M100-M107.

I believe the nibble terminology is correct but I am not 100 percent sure.

Dave