S7 SFC-big!

JasonWade

Hi

I came across this code today in a S7 317T;

UC SFC65507

I know what a UC is but, does anyone know what these high numbered SFC's are?

The code is not executed at the moment so it could be garbage, but the PLC seems to allow the syntax (i.e. it will not allow SFC12345)

Thanks in advance.

A quick search on the Siemens web site (technical forum) indicates that some of the high number SFC's perform the same function as low number SFC's and the parameters are passed in the accumulators. SFC65507 is specifically mentioned (but in a S7-400 system) to perform the same function as SFC52.

I tried a few high numbered SFC's in the simulator but my guess is they are not supported in PLCSIM as they just seem to be ignored.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey. If you haven't already read me, first time I'm building a full project on Rockwell PLC. I started building the sequences last week and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm building my first Grafcet using Logix, but I started from another project. From what we usually do with other PLC's, I was expecting...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I'm a student who's very new to programming on Studio5000 (Logix Designer - Rockwell Software) and maybe getting some insight or help on a...
Replies
Views
HI! HOW COULD I OBTAIN THE NAMES OF THE STEPS OF A ROUTINE IN SFC LANGUAGE IN STUDIO5000? Or is there a system variable that gives me those...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom