Rules for setting up a DH+ network.

imloggedin

What are the requirements for setting up a DH+ network? Like: What value of resistor should be used? Where should it be used (beginng and end of network, or just end)? How should the blue hose be wired? If you have any manuals or websites that explain it all please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks very much for the quick reply.

Exactly the info i wanted. So in short you use a resistor at the beginning and end of the network.

150 ohm for 57.6 baud
150 ohm for 115 baud
82 ohm for 230 baud

(just typed it out for people who arent registered)

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm working on a laptop that needs FactoryTalk Activation Manager installed on it as a host along with a Hyper-V VM client on the same...
Replies
Views
Hello, are there any standards for control wires naming rules? I have to set them up in my project (see pic). What is usually prefix and...
Replies
Views
So what does it take to be UL compliant with Ferrules? Is there such a thing as UL Approved Crimpers? or do you have to use the manufacture...
Replies
Views
We are trying to standardize our wire and ferrule brands. Before we used whatever the purchasing guy felt like at the time. Obviously that is...
Replies
Views
I am beginner at writing plc programs. I had a few courses about S7-300 and I am learning Tia Portal. At work I have got Gefanuc and I can say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom